Finding Climate Pledge Arena parking can be daunting to some. Here, you can browse available options nearby and learn more about the Arena and upcoming events.
About Climate Pledge Arena
Climate Pledge Arena is a multi-purpose arena located in Seattle, Washington. In addition to serving as the home stadium for Seattle’s newly formed NHL team the Kraken, Climate Pledge Arena also serves as the home for the Seattle University Men’s Basketball team, the Seattle Storm (WNBA), and the Rat City Roller Derby league. The arena also hosts a variety of other events including comedy shows and concerts. The arena recently underwent a $1.15 billion redevelopment and is located north of Downtown Seattle in the 74 acre entertainment complex known as Seattle Center. The venue has a capacity of 17,100 for hockey games, 18,300 for basketball games, and 17,200 for concerts. It is the first net zero certified arena in the world and hosts over 200 events annually.
Amazon bought the naming rights to the arena in the summer of 2020 and decided the arena name should bring much-needed attention to climate change. The Climate Pledge, founded by Amazon and Global Optimism in 2019, is a commitment from companies to be net zero carbon by 2040. Here are some of their initiatives:
- Carbon Zero – Aim to create the first International Living Future Institute certified zero carbon arena in the world.
- Zero single use plastic – Committed to being 100% free of by 2024.
- Water Conservation – Rain to Rink system harvests water off the roof and turns it into ice. Other measures include waterless urinals, ultra-efficient showers, and water bottle filling stations throughout the arena.
- Zero Waste – The arena targets a 97% diversion rate, which is considered zero waste. This is achieved through consumer education, infographics, and on-site sorting and recycling.
Climate Pledge Arena Upcoming Events
- John Mayer: March 22nd at 7:30 PST
- Billie Eilish March 25th at 7:30 PST
- Journey March 28th at 7:30 PST
- Dua Lipa March 31st at 7:30 PST
- Tyler, The Creator April 8th at 7:00 PST
- J Balvin April 26th at 8:00 PST
Seattle Kraken Games
11 more home games starting March 16th
Seattle Storm Games
18 home games starting May 6th
Climate Pledge Arena Parking
Attendees can pre-purchase parking for a variety of nearby parking lots using the Kraken+Climate Pledge Arena App. Climate Pledge Arena offers parking at the following garages: (parking downtown and utilizing the Monorail for transportation to the arena is also a viable option)
- Arena Underground Garage (450 stalls)
- 1st Ave N Garage (550 stalls)
- 5th Avenue Garage (1,000 stalls)
PRKSeattle not only provides a simple way to search but also select, and purchase your parking. Just enter an address in the search bar, search, input your payment information, and park! Not only does PRKSeattle offer parking near restaurants in Seattle, the platform also makes reserving simple. We don’t charge operators and parkers expensive commissions and fees, so they can pass along the savings to you – find the cheapest on line rates every time.